If you have been injured and need chiropractic rehabilitation, Cutitta Chiropractic is ready to assist you. We have years of experience providing residents of Greenfield and the surrounding areas with natural and effective chiropractic care. Our chiropractic professionals use the latest chiropractic manipulation methods that are more effective, comfortable, and safer than past techniques. We combine years of experience and training to ensure you reach your health goals.
If you have been injured in an accident, at work, or suffer from nagging pain, we can instruct you in rehab exercises to restore you to the state of wellbeing you desire and deserve. When combined with chiropractic adjustments, these exercises will further reduce your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process.
There are a variety of massage therapy techniques we can recommend based on your condition.
- Swedish massage is a popular medium pressure massage to relax the entire body and relieve any lingering tension.
- Deep tissue massage is used for a stiff and sore neck, upper and lower back, shoulders, leg muscles, and general body tension.
- Myofascial release is used for migraines. It uses more pressure than deep tissue massage and uses breathing techniques and active stretching to realign the body.
- Reflexology is a massage system focused on reflex points in the head, feet, and hands to encourage blood flow to relieve pain.
- Athletic massage is specifically designed for athletes and those with extremely active lifestyles. It is intended to prevent injury, recover from intense workouts, and prepare the body for future physical activity.
We will also create an exercise regimen tailored to your needs. These exercises will correct and strengthen the areas affected by pain. You can do these exercises easily at home and will improve the effectiveness of the treatment you receive in our office.
We find it helpful to inform our patients about specific activities they should do differently or avoid to keep from aggravating their condition. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a sense of wellbeing by treating the body as a unified whole. We also provide advice on detoxification, which is the process of removing unhealthy toxins from the body. To complement chiropractic treatment's healing effects, we will also consider ultrasound treatment, mechanical traction, and inferential electrical muscle stimulation.
Chiropractor in Greenfield
If you believe you would benefit from rehab exercises complimented by chiropractic care, Cutitta Chiropractic is ready to assist you. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (412) 235-7103.