Organizing a company health fair can be quite the undertaking. Ensuring you have a good mix of vendors can be tricky, as can being sure each vendor has an interesting and worthwhile display. While we know many Chiropractors are clamoring to be a part of your health fair, we would like to offer a little more than just a table with a few Bio-Freeze samples.
For health and wellness fairs our office offers a “mini health assessment”. For each assessment we will do a few simple tests and give each participant a full sheet of relevant health information. The tests we include are the following:
- Stress Assessment
- Posture Screening & Analysis
- Additional Health Assessments:
- BMI Calculation
- Body Fat %
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse Rate
Our Stress Assessment tests take into considerations a number of stress indicators and help determine if someone is under undue life stresses that can cause health-related illnesses or problems. Our Health fair screeners are certified to provide Mental Heath First Aid in the event we meet an attendee who is in, or about to be in, a crisis situation with their mental health. We are able to provide resources to numerous local and national organizations to help with stress related mental health issues.
The Posture Screening & Analysis is a crucial part of our initial exam that we are able to bring to the public - without even setting foot in our office we can provide you with an easy analysis of your posture and health.
Finally, by providing BMI, Body Fat % and Blood Pressure we can give your employees a "snapshot" of your overall physical health to help pinpoint any concerns that could cause health related issues.
If you are interested in having us take part in your health fair, fill out our event participation survey. We will
contact you within 2 business days to arrange the details for your event, from customized response forms to your selection of tests.
- Health Fair/Screening location must be within 3 miles of our office - as the crow flies. We can occasionally make exceptions to this rule if you have a large enough group or special interest.
- You must have a minimum of 50 interested recipients (Employees, staff, students or volunteers) for us to organize a health fair/screening event.
- We offer 1 screening event per 100 employees/volunteers per 6 month period. For example, if you have 200 employees/volunteers we can arrange for 2 events per 6 month period (or 1 per 3 month period).
It is our office's policy that if you book an event with us and then cancel within 72 hours of your event you will not be able to book an event with us for 12 months following that date. This is due to the fact that we have to arrange a large number of details for your event, including booking an event coordinator who could be working to assist other clients. If you need to reschedule, please just be sure to do so with more than 72 hours notice! Thanks!